I let go what I think I see now, so that real vision may take its place
I let go what I think I see now, and make room for what can be seen, understood and loved.
I let go my thoughts and make room for my real thoughts; the ones I think with God.
I let go of the thought system that has hurt me, and that I no longer want.
Let me understand that I am trying to use time against God. Let me learn to give the past away, realizing that in so doing I am giving up nothing.
I choose again, that I may see.
I choose to join the thinking of the Universe than to obscure all that is really mine with my pitiful and meaningless private thoughts.
Let me detach from all that I see here. Let me quietly and willingly rise above the chaos, in search of inner peace, which is the underlying truth. The truth lies only within peace.
Let me ignore the chaos. I acknowledge only peace.
I choose to look beyond the chaos and feel only peace. This will heal every situation.
Let me look at my real thoughts. Let them be my guide for seeing the real world.
I give no value to what is totally insane and has no meaning. I am grateful that this world/chaos is not real and I need not see it. At last, I find peace!
I choose to withdraw my belief in a mad world. I place my trust in reality. In choosing this, I will escape all the effects of the world of fear, because I am acknowledging that it does not exist.
I choose to stop suffering from the effects of my own insane thoughts. Let me remember the power of my decision, and recognize where I really abide.
I allow my real thoughts to cast their beneficial light on what I see.
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου