Κυριακή 29 Ιουνίου 2008




I stand aside from all thoughts that are unworthy of Him Whose host I am.


Thank You, my Father for the Thoughts You are thinking with me.


Deep within me is everything that is perfect, ready to radiate through me and out into the world.
Nothing is as it appears to me. Its holy purpose stands beyond my little range.


I who am host to God am worthy of Him.


He Who establishes His dwelling place in me created it as He would have it be.


It is not needful that I make it ready for Him, but only that I do not interfere with His plan to restore to me my own awareness of my readiness, which is eternal. I need add nothing to His plan.


I trust and concentrate on my willingness to make way for the Holy Instant, and I am not disturbed that shadows surround it.


I do not confuse my role with God's. I seek not to make myself holy to be ready to accept atonement. I offer nothing more than simple willingness to make way for it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: