
Two inspirig prayers
"Father,
Let me remember You are here,And I am not alone.
Surrounding me is everlasting Love.I have no cause for anything exceptThe perfect peace and joy I share with you.
Fear binds the world.Forgiveness sets it free.Truth never makes attack.Truth merely is.Surrounding me is perfect safety.
Can I be afraid,When Your eternal promise goes with me?
What can I fear,When You created me in holinessAs perfect as Your Own
"Heavenly Father,
I sought for many things,And found despair.
Now do I seek but one,For in that one is all I need,And only what I need.My only need I did not recognize.
But now I see that I need only truth.In that, all needs are satisfied,All cravings end,All hopes are finally fulfilled,And dreams are gone.
Now have I everything that I could need.
Now have I everything that I could want.And now at last I find myself at peace."
"Father,
Let me remember You are here,And I am not alone.
Surrounding me is everlasting Love.I have no cause for anything exceptThe perfect peace and joy I share with you.
Fear binds the world.Forgiveness sets it free.Truth never makes attack.Truth merely is.Surrounding me is perfect safety.
Can I be afraid,When Your eternal promise goes with me?
What can I fear,When You created me in holinessAs perfect as Your Own
"Heavenly Father,
I sought for many things,And found despair.
Now do I seek but one,For in that one is all I need,And only what I need.My only need I did not recognize.
But now I see that I need only truth.In that, all needs are satisfied,All cravings end,All hopes are finally fulfilled,And dreams are gone.
Now have I everything that I could need.
Now have I everything that I could want.And now at last I find myself at peace."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου